Psychodrama And Creative Education In Prison is an European project which involves prison staff (educational managers, personnel of the social reintegration departments), personnel from the probation services, volunteers in prisons and trainers. The project is aimed towards the development of psychodrama techniques used by the personnel of the institutions involved in the partnership, as well as towards the exchange of good practices and effective methodologies among the partners. Partners in the project are: prisons, probation services, NGOs, adult education providers from five European countries.
- Project Dissemination at Sibiu National Scientific Conference October 11, 2015
- Lithuanian Team Publishes Bilingual Assessment Reports October 3, 2015
- Arad Prison Conducted the Training Course for Volunteers August 13, 2015
- The Project Film is Now in French August 13, 2015
- Final Project Meeting Update June 23, 2015
- All the International Partners Join in Arad for Last Project Meeting June 14, 2015